New Sage Users
With over 800,000 users in the UK and millions worldwide, Sage 50 is a very popular choice with small and medium sized businesses. Its continuous development and A1 support system combined with a large pool of third party add-ons will all help to improve the way you do business.
Here’s how it works
- We discuss the version of Sage 50 that you require (and the addition of the CIS module where necessary).
- We can arrange your Sage licence direct from Sage or you can supply your own.
- We assess the number of users that you require.
- We install your Sage 50 Accounts program and data in the cloud on a dedicated high performance server that only contains your data.
- We email you an icon to drop onto your desktop (this needs to be dropped onto each of the PCs/devices requiring access – minimum of 2 users as standard).
- We supply you with user logins and passwords to access your Sage 50 Accounts program, now cloud-based.
- You launch Sage from a screen icon in the same way that you would if the program were installed locally (the first time you log on you will need to restore your Sage data from a back-up), and away you go…
We can also provide assistance in the setup of your new Sage Accounts as well as on-going support and training.
There is no need for multiple installations of Sage; we install the program on the server and then provide you with an icon, this is then dropped onto the desktop of your local PC/other devices to gain access to your Sage program and data.
A bit more detail
- All variants of Sage 50 can be hosted – Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Accounts Plus and Sage 50 Accounts Professional.
- Sage Instant Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll can also be hosted without the need of an additional server.
- Cloud 50 works optimally with Sage 50 Accounts 2012 and above, however, we are able to install older versions if required.
- CIS and Foreign currency models can be installed.
- North American and worldwide versions are also supported – if it can be downloaded we can install it.
- Sage 50 performance is better in the cloud than over a local network, particularly with numerous users accessing data simultaneously.
- The inbuilt Sage 50 email client can be set up to mail invoices, remittance advice, statements and other reports to customers, suppliers, even yourself.
- You are able to export reports direct to your desktop as PDF, Excel or CSV.
- Cloud-based integration with Microsoft Excel and Outlook can be provided as an extra.