Current Sage Users
More and more businesses are moving their finances to online software. However, this can often be an expensive and time-consuming process., involving the retraining of staff and the transfer of your data onto a completely new system. You don’t need to worry about any of that with Cloud 50.
Here’s how it works
- We install a copy of your existing Sage 50 Accounts program on a high performance server held in the cloud.
- We email you an icon to drop onto your desktop (this needs to be dropped onto each of the PCs/devices requiring access – minimum of 2 users as standard).
- We supply you with user logins and passwords to access your Sage 50 Accounts program, now cloud-based.
- You launch Sage from a screen icon in the same way that you would if the program were installed locally (the first time you log on you will need to restore your Sage data from a back-up), and away you go…
A bit more detail
- All variants of Sage 50 can be hosted – Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Accounts Plus and Sage 50 Accounts Professional.
- Sage Instant Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll can also be hosted without the need of an additional server.
- Cloud 50 works optimally with Sage 50 Accounts 2012 and above, however, we are able to install older versions if required.
- CIS and Foreign currency models can be installed.
- North American and worldwide versions are also supported – if it can be downloaded we can install it.
- Sage 50 performance is better in the cloud than over a local network, particularly with numerous users accessing data simultaneously.
- The inbuilt Sage 50 email client can be set up to mail invoices, remittance advice, statements and other reports to customers, suppliers, even yourself.
- You are able to export reports direct to your desktop as PDF, Excel or CSV files.
- Cloud-based integration with Microsoft Excel and Outlook can be provided as an extra.